Digital marketing strategy – planning for success
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Date: No sessions Scheduled
- Length: One day
- Time: 9:30 sharp – until 5:00
- Max 12 Seats
- Location: TBC
Join our mailing list to be updated of our new free resources and training events. You can easily unsubscribe.
Building cool, technically sophisticated websites is easy. Making your site work and actually achieve your goals is the hard part.
Glenn will introduce you to the advanced methodology that digital experts apply when developing website and online marketing strategy.
Using a number of “projects” from the group, we will workshop the theories in a fast paced, engaging way, allowing you to learn the concepts on real life examples. You will have an opportunity to pitch your project to be work-shopped during the day.
What you will achieve during this course:
- Understanding of how to make websites produce results
- Understanding of how to communicate to your audience
- Understanding of how to grow your website
Glenn did a great job of desmystifying online strategy through experiential workshop design and I feel more than ready to apply the skills I learned from this short yet intensive training. Highly recommended.
Glenn is very experienced and knowledgeable. His training delivers critical skills in digital tools and platforms, and techniques for safe, effective, and creative communication about the things that matter. A very inspiring workshop.
Anticipated Outline of Content
- Defining digital goals
- Lean Business canvas
- Target Audience(s)
- Current Audience and Allies
- Network mapping
- Character personas
- Audience research
- Campaign Phases/streams
- Service design
- User journey and pathways
- Central Node
- Website prototyping
- Benefits, not Features
- Digital marketing approaches
- Choosing your social media platforms
- Content marketing
- Search Marketing
- Data and improvement Planning
- Introduction to A/B testing
- Defining ongoing roles and tasks
- Building online community
- Psychology + propaganda
- Talk to your audience
- Developing a brand personality
- Content personality
- Story telling and the drama triangle
The training was in depth, responsive to the groups interests and needs and conducted in a way that allowed for networking & skill sharing.
Im lucky enough to be trained by Glenn in WordPress and online strategy. His training is well structured, practical and caters to a diverse audience, always responsive to their needs and level of experience. I highly recommend his training programs.
Byron Bay images: Rosie Lee; Owl Images: Tony Hisgett, Airwolfhound, Matt Biddulph, kayugee